About Summer Advantage USA
Summer Advantage USA partners with schools and school districts to provide scientifically proven, cost-efficient summer learning programs with the following core elements:
- Maximizing Learning Time: Program typically operates 6.5 hours per day, 5 days per week, for 5 weeks, with programs varying in length across communities.
- Outstanding Instruction and Mentorship: Classes led by highly qualified certified teachers and support staff
- Parental Involvement: Parent/teacher meetings, workshops, and involvement in field trips and other activities.
- Skill-based Curricula: Research-based, culturally sensitive curricula are aligned with state and national learning standards.
- Fun Activities: Enrichment activities include art, music, drama, gym, field trips, and service projects.
- Rigorous Evaluation: Standardized pre-and post-tests.
To harness the power of summer learning to raise the educational achievement of all students.
One day all children will have equal access to well-rounded, high-quality summer learning experiences which help them achieve mastery in core subjects, stimulate their dreams and aspirations for the future, and help them develop as scholars, citizens, and leaders.